Prerequisites for a successful domain transfer:
- Domains must be valid and already registered with another registrar.
- Domains have to be previously registered for at least 60 days.
- Domains need an unlocked status with the current registrar.
- The admin’s contact information must be up-to-date.
- Obtain an authorization code to initiate the transfer.
Frequent Asked Questions
All you need to know about transferring your domain.
Why should I transfer my domains to Lionhost
Lionhost since 2005 is known as a trusted name, you can rest easy with us handling all your domain and hosting needs. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure and top-notch support staff ensure an overall superior experience.
Are there any limitations when transferring my domain?
If the domain has been registered for at least 60 days, and you have full control of the domain at the current registrar, there should be no issues with the domain transfer process.